EZ-Guard 4' x 12' Child Safety Pool Fence (Tan)
If the fencing needs to removed it can be taken down by a single person in just minutes.
What separates Sentry Pool Safety's EZ Guard from the competition, is its durable construction. The poles on the pool fencing are completely rust proof and consist of a 3-layer construction, the top layer is powder coated aluminum designed to withstand the elements, a middle layer consisting of a PVC layer and a stainless rod that goes into the ground.
The solid stainless steel rod is extremely durable and is less prone to breaking from repeated removal. You can rest assured you have the toughest child safety fence around because at that ground point contains aluminum, PVC, and a rod of solid stainless steel, making all three the strongest combination available.
The best way to determine how much fencing you will need is to measure around your pool the intended path you want the pool fence to take. Ensure there is 2 to 3 feet of walking space between the edge of the pool and the fence. Once your total footage is determined, divide that number by 12 to determine the number of sections you will need.
Black is the most transparent of all pool fence mesh. As such, caution should be used when installing colors such as beige or white because on a sunny days, the pool fence can look like a solid wall. This creates a dangerous situation where you cannot see what is happening in your pool. Therefore, colored fence mesh should be completely removed when the pool is in use. With Life fence, installation and reinstallation is a snap.
Attention: As a part of our continual effort to ensure our customers get the product they need, we would like to inform all safety pool fence purchasers the your local code may require a 5' tall fencing option. This is true for customers located in NY, AR, CA, NV. Please check your local codes before making your purchase decision.
- Pool fencing kit specifically designed for do-it-yourself installation to keep children safe around the pool
- Includes a 4' tall and 12' wide section of pool fencing, 5 pre-attached poles, deck sleeves, deck caps, hook and eye, and a installation template for fast and accurate installation
- Poles are constructed of a stainless steel core, a PVC insert, and a powder-coated finished aluminum
- Comes with a limited lifetime warranty; Installation requires a " minimum rotary hammer drill with a standard " long shaft masonry bit which is NOT included
- EZ Guard fencing can be easily removed and re-installed in a matter of minutes
- Futon matress
- Who makes the best windshield wiper blades
- Sipping whiskey for the money
- Salt water spray for hair
- Pressure rice cooker
- Rockford fosgate subwoofers