Let It Rock - The Rock'n'roll Album of the Decade (Recorded Live)
Let It Rock - The Rock'N'Roll Album Of The Decade//Recorded Live In Concert//The Rock'N'Roll Orchestra: Ronnie Hawkins lead vocals, Jerry Lee Lewis piano, Carl Perkins guitar//The Band: Levon Helm drums, Rick Danko bass, Garth Hudson keyboards, Richard Bell keyboards, Randy Ciarlante drums, Jimmy Weider lead guitar, Lawrence Gowan keyboards, Jeff Healey lead guiatr.//The Hawks: Terry Danko bass Gerry Baird drums, Brent Bailey keyboards, Buzz Thompson guitar, Robin Hawkins guitar, Bert Hermiston sax, Peter Jeffrey trumpet, Rick Morrison sax, Leah Hawkins background vocals.//Carl Perkins Band 1. Let It Rock - The Band 5:342. Down in the Alley - The Band 5:353. Mama Come Home - Ronnie Hawkins 3:094. Remedy - The Band 4:085. When There's Time for Love - Lawrence Gowan 4:156. Good Golly Miss Molly - Lawrence Gowan 2:017. Long Tall Sally - Lawrence Gowan 2:198. Wild Little Willy - Lawrence Gowan 3:449. Matchbox - Carl Perkins 4:0410. Blue Suede Shoes - Carl Perkins 3:2211. Mary Lou - Ronnie Hawkins 1:5112. Ruby Baby - Ronnie Hawkins 3:4913. Weight - The Band 5:2014. Rock 'N' Roll Shoes - The Band 4:5615. Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On - Jerry Lee Lewis 4:3416. Great Balls of Fire - Jerry Lee Lewis 4:1617. Bo Diddley - The Band 4:4118. Who Do You Love? - Ronnie Hawkins 3:2919. Days Gone By - The Band 3:41
Piano Album (Centennial Edition): Schirmer Library of Classics Volume 1990 Piano Solo (Decade Series)
(Piano). Contents: Barcarolle * Clouds * The Fountain of the Acqua Paola * Lake at Evening * Nightfall * Nottwina * Scherzo (from Fantasy Pieces) * Sonata for Piano * Vale of Dreams * The White Peacock.
- Piano Solo
Large Magnetic Page X-Pando Photo Album, Navy Blue
This deluxe padded leatherette cover photo album features gold tooling, rounded corners and a wrap around expandable library back spine. It contains magnetic pages with a quality clear plastic overlay that self-adheres to the page, securely holding photos. The album's large 11.375 x 11.75 inch pages hold many size photos including 2.5 x 3.5 inches wallet, 4 x 6 inches, 5 x 7 inches, 6 x 8 inches, 8 x 10 inches enlargements and more. It initially contains 20 pages (10 sheets). The screw post binding expands to accept unlimited refills (Style No. PMV). Photo safe: acid, lignin and PVC emission free.
- Quality clear plastic overlay self-adheres to pages, securely holding photos
- Initially contains 20 pages (10 sheets), plus screw post binding expands to accept unlimited refills (Style No. PMV)
- Large 11.375"x11.75'' pages hold all popular size photos including 2.5"x3.5" wallet, 4"x6", 5"x7", 6''x8'', 8"x10" enlargements and more
- Deluxe padded leatherette cover with gold tooling as well as rounded corners and a wrap around expandable library back spine
- Photo safe: acid, lignin and PVC emission free
Spiral Bound Photo Album 300 Bi-Directional Memo Pockets Hold 4x6 Photos, White
This elegant leatherette cover photo album features antique gold tooled accents and a rounded spine with color coordinated "PHOTO ALBUM" emblem. The album's patented Bi-Directional pockets hold horizontal or vertical photos up to 4''x6'', plus panoramics. There is a memo writing area next to each pocket. Photos are displayed three per page. The album holds 300 photos up to 4"x6" in optically clear pockets with a shaded paper background. The gold-tone durable metal coil binding allows the pages to lie flat for easy photo viewing. Archival, photo safe: acid, lignin and PVC free.
- Leatherette cover with antique gold tooled accents and a rounded spine with color coordinated "PHOTO ALBUM" emblem
- Patented Bi-Directional pockets hold horizontal or vertical photos up to 4''x6'', plus panoramics, as well as feature a memo area next to each pocket
- 3-up album holds 300 photos up to 4"x6"
- Gold-tone durable metal coil binding
- Archival, photo safe: acid, lignin and PVC free
--Magazine PRINT AD-- With Janet Jackson For 1995 Design Of A Decade Album
Magazine print advertisement
- Magazine print ad: not an offer for music
- 1 page 6" x 12"
- Suitable for framing
Dansco US Type Coin Album 1800-Date #7070
For long term protection of the coins stored in the album see our listings of Dansco slipcases.
- This album includes 5 pages and holds a type set from 1800 to Date
- Dansco albums feature two gold-stamped posts within the brown leatherette binder to hold the pages in place
- Clear plastic slides within each page ensure secure storage and allow for easy viewing of both sides of the coins
- Information on each coin is imprinted under the port for the coin on the page
- Made in the U.S.A.
2000s - The Decade's Best Songs & Albums - Rolling Stone Magazine - #1094-1095 - December 24, 2009 - January 7, 2010
Fantastic Issue of Rolling Stone Magazine. The Decade's Best Songs & Albums.
- Complete Magazine - Rolling Stone - Issue #1094-1095 - December 24, 2009 - January 7, 2010 (12/24/09)
- Tagline: 00 - The Decade's Best Songs & Albums
JESSICA - MY DECADE 3rd Mini Album CDPhoto BookPhoto Card Kpop Sealed
JESSICA MY DECADE 3rd Mini Album Sealed package includes 1CDPhotobook Random Photo Card (1 Of 10). Poster may not be Included. Officially distributed Brand New & Factory Sealed CD. Your purchase quantity will be count on Korea HANTEO & GAON Chart! Track List Disc(CD).1 01. Summer Storm 02. Beautiful Mind 03. Saturday Night 04. Love U 05. Starry Night 06. ÀÌó
- Officially distributed Brand New & Factory Sealed CD.
- All items and features included from original manufacturers are delivered
- Contents : CD other item packages
On The List: 1980s: 111 Music Lists of the Decade's Best Bands, Albums and Songs
The 80s were truly a magical time. A time when originality was more important than success and our imaginations created unique and awe-inspiring worlds. We created worlds where cars could talk, zombies could dance, and phone booths could travel through time. Then you had the music. The music of the 80s defined the decade. We banged our heads to metallic maidens and twisted priests, we danced all night long to joyful seagulls and purple princes, we were badder than a musclebound man and we always fought for our right to party. Our appetite for creativity saw the invention of the music video. We turned audio into a visual medium. This transformed everything. Our favorite songs didnt just sound awesome but they had to look awesome, too. The music of the 80s wasnt just the soundtrack of our lives...it was our lifestyle. This book is a journey back to a totally radical decade through the bands that helped shape it.
Collector Protector Vinyl Record Cleaner and Anti Static Carbon Fiber Record Brush. The Perfect Combination to Keep Your Records Sounding Great
Collector Protector Cleaning Kit can help you keep your cherished LPs in premium condition. This kit consists of a bottle of cleaning solution as well as a hand-held carbon fiber brush.
First thing to know about cleaning vinyl records is that playing a dirty record will damage the vinyl and negatively affect the sound quality. Maintaining clean records will preserve not only the life of your LPs but also the life of your record player. Here's a few tips for cleaning:
If your record is visibly dusty, do not contaminate your brush by dry dusting. You will harm both brush and record. Wet clean your record first.
To use your carbon fiber brush, spin record on turntable and lightly mist brush with spray cleaner. Place brush at a 90 degree angle on the record. With light pressure on the brush, allow record to rotate a few times and then slowly slide brush towards you. Lift brush straight up. Rotate brush bristles back and forth against underside of handle to clear the dust from the fibers.
Dry dusting your records with a carbon fiber brush before and after play is the best way to keep your records clean and sounding great.
Do not touch/pull on bristles of carbon fiber brush. Incorrect use may cause bristles to shed.
Always remove surface debris and dust before any deep clean.
New records are not necessarily clean records. Clean your records before the first play.
Less friction is better. Be gentle with your albums.
A turntable or stylus in bad shape will damage your record. Keep your stylus clean in between records by using a stylus brush. Always brush cartridge back to front, never side to side or front to back.
- HIGH TECH CARBON FIBER RECORD BRUSH not only cleans but also eliminates static charges. Bristles reach deep into the grooves of the vinyl to take out the smallest dirt particles.
- SELF CLEANING brush rotates to allow handle to clean bristles providing for a fast, safe & effective way to remove dust and dirt.
- PURE VINYL RECORD CLEANING SOLUTION specially formulated for its deep-cleaning, anti-static, and residue-free properties. 10 ml spray bottle contains no alcohol or ammonia. 7oz refill is also available through Amazon. (Bottle is a vacuum pump therefore it is tubeless).
- HELPS MAINTAIN the life and sound quality of your records. An economically effective vinyl record cleaner!
- STYLISH RED METAL HOUSING. 2 YEAR WARRANTY against defects. Storage Pouch included.
- Airtight containers
- No mess flea fogger
- Budget tripod 2015
- Magnum condom
- Baby registry gifts
- Baby push car walker